Thursday, May 8, 2008

Really????

So I got a new calling in church.
Now can you tell me please does this look like a Relief Society President?
I was completely surprised myself! I think it will be a great learning and growing experience! I am really excited to be able to serve in the awesome branch that we attend.

P.S. For those of you that do not belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Relief Society is an organization for Women, motto: Charity Never Faileth. Such a great organization to be a part of! The branch that I refer to is our local congregation of the Church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on your new calling it is a difficult one I do not envy you! What are you all doing in Hong Kong? Give us a little info about yourself! Your family is beautiful!

Laura Thatcher Alley, from Young Ward!

Fun to see your fam!