Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In flight. . .

Here's some excitement. Yesterday on our way home from Vietnam I took Bentz to the tiny little bathroom on the airplane cause he needed to poop and he still likes to go in the toilet most of the time. So after he told me a few times that he was indeed done with his business I proceeded to clean his bum and then started to maneuver things so I could put his diaper back on while I was holding him in the cramped space that we were in. Then I saw some poop on his bum and thought I must have missed something, well I was mistaken, I didn't miss something he decided to poop some more! All over me! So then I called in some help. . . "Beau, HELP!" This was my wispered shout down about 6 rows to where Beau was sitting with the girls. Lucky for me the hotel staff gave some t-shirts to the kids as we left so they were in the carry-on which they almost made us check. Phew. I cleaned my skirt the best I could and then changed my t-shirt. Just so you know I should never wear a t-shirt intended for Audrey! I made it through the last 10 minutes of the flight and changed my clothes as soon as I got our suitcase, yes I did a deck change at the ticketing counter as we checked in for our second flight.

I will post more from our trip later, just thought I would share this bit with you.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hilarious! Now we just need some accompanying pictures to complete the story